Midland Valley has unveiled the name of the winners of their "Student structural prize" for 2010. Congratulations from StructuralGeology.org!
- 1st prize: Justin Macdonald, from University of Waterloo (Canada).
- 2nd prize: Koen Van Noten, from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium).
- Runner-up: Chao Lei, from the University of Geosciences in Wuhan (China).
- 1st prize: Harry McClelland, from University of Cambridge (England, UK).
- 2nd prize: Rowena Gunn, from the University of Glasgow (Scotland, UK).
Best use of Move:
- José Mescua, from Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina).
Remember that the Student structural prize is now open for entries for the current year, 2011!